Textiles on the Town is our bi-weekly e-newsletter. Each issue has announcements about Textile Center news and events as well as textile, and fiber art related classes, events, exhibitions and news from the community.
To submit your news or announcements to be included in Textiles on the Town:
Ads and listings should be of general interest to the entire textile community (news, exhibition and event announcements). Only electronic submissions are accepted. Please send to email@example.com.
- Current members of Textile Center may submit items for free inclusion in Textiles on the Town
- Announcements should not exceed 25 words.
- Must include a web link or other contact information with your submission.
- Please include a publication date. Your item will run in the issue that is published closest to this date.
- Members’ news listings run in one issue, with a limit of one announcement per issue per member.
Current members may submit an ad for Textiles on the Town. For $60, ads run in three issues of Textiles on the Town, with a limit of one ad per issue per member.
- Circulation: 6,500
- Size: 600 pixels wide by 300 pixels tall
- Resolution: 72 pixels per inch
- Color: RGB color
- Format: .jpg or .gif
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org