Textile Center is pleased to launch INTERLACE, a new program of 8-week long, daytime classes geared toward building new skills for the 55+ age group!
The program will offer Rug Hooking with Mary Logue, and Embroidery Explorations with Susan Leschke in the spring of 2018, and Wearables with Kathleen Richert and Felting with Robbin Firth in the fall. Space is limited and registration will begin February 15, 2018.
Open House Event: 2018 Adult Education Programs at Textile Center
Tuesday, January 23, 1-3pm
Please join us at an informal Open House to learn more about INTERLACE and other 2018 adult education programs, including:
- Make & Take Group Artmaking Experiences
- Tours and Field Trips
- Winter, summer and fall trimester workshops?over 150 different classes offered every year
- Exhibitions of local and national artists, always free and open to the public
- Textile Center memberships and our 30 affiliated textile guilds
- Artisan-made goods in our unique Shop
Free and open to the public! Please RSVP your attendance via email phone:612-436-0464
Pictured: Robbin Firth felting class
INTERLACE is supported by the Aroha Philanthropies Seeding Vitality Arts Initiative