Member guilds and organizations help support the creative development of fiber artists and sustain the textile community, as well as enjoy opportunities to network with other organizations. Member guilds and organizations (post pandemic) will be able to use our facilities for meetings, workshops, and classes.
Benefits for Guilds and Fiber Art Organization Members:
- Listing on our Textile Center website with a link to your organization’s website
- Opportunity to rent space for meetings and classes at Textile Center (post-pandemic)
- Exhibition opportunities with Textile Center
- Invitations to participate in Annual Meeting and member activities
- House your book collection in the Textile Center’s 32,000+ volume library
- Exclusive opportunities to post your announcement or place a paid ad in our biweekly “Textiles on the Town” email newsletter (nearly 10,000 circulation)
- Distribute your brochures and marketing materials at Textile Center
- Co-sponsorship of classes and events with Textile Center
- A special Textile Center individual membership rate for your members – the Bamboo Level
See a list of our current Member Guilds, Organizations & Businesses.
Interested in joining as a guild? Fill out the form below to receive more information.