August 26 – September 6, 2021 • Minnesota State Fairgrounds • Selections from A Common Thread 2020
Check out Textile Center’s display of selections from A Common Thread 2020 member show in the Creative Arts Building at the State Fair — a fabulous collection of work that showcases the breadth and talent of our Textile Center member artists.
- Jane Bassuk, Beyond the Dock
- Sarah Beggs, Moon Foxes
- Susan Hensel, Chromatic Wave
- Lisa Larson, Doris Daze
- Claire Caughey Most, Resting
- Dawn Marie Perault, Elsa
- Trina Porte, Body of Work
- Wendy Richardson, Natural Beauty
- Elise Schadauer, Waking Up
- Karen Searle, Improvisations on a Textile Center Garage Sale Cord
Be sure to also stop by the Fine Arts Exhibit, where the presence of textiles and fiber art grow stronger every year.
Congrats goes out to Amy Usdin (Mendota Heights), winner of the Textile Center award for Excellence and Innovation in the Fine Arts Building.