Textile Center Shop
Your purchase supports Textile Center, a national center for fiber art.
Stay tuned for the online Holiday Gallery Shop, coming November 5!
Getting your Shop purchases
LOCAL CURBSIDE PICKUP:
Free! Select “Curbside pick up” at checkout. Nancy Gross will contact you to coordinate a pickup time.
SHIPPING (US ONLY):
$6 SHIPPING Flat Fee. Select “Ship my Shop items” at checkout. All shipping will be mailed USPS Priority (2-3 days).
Purchase a gift certificate to Textile Center here! They can be used for shop purchases, classes and memberships.
Other fiber art making supplies available in Textile Center Shop:
Please contact Nancy Gross at email@example.com for details on the following items, including price, pick-up/shipping options and availability.
- Botanical Colors natural dyes, including organic indigo
- Calcium Hydroxide (pickling lime)
- Alum (Aluminum Sulfate) – 1 gal and 5 gal sizes
- Aluminum Acetate – 4 oz
- Fiber reactive procion dyes
- Soda ash (sodium carbonate)
- Washfast acid dyes
- Citric acid crystals
- Synthrapol – 4 oz and 16 oz sizes
- iDye Poly dyes for synthetic fabrics
- Pre-Reduced Indigo
- Pro Urea
- Discharge paste
- Ferrous Sulfate (Iron) 250 mg
- Woolpets needle felting kits, foam pads, and roving
- Dimensions felting tools and figure guards
- Felting needles (36 gauge, 38 gauge. 40 gauge)
- Chickadee Needle Felting Kit by Karen Engelbretson
- Roving – wool, alpaca, and hand-dyed
- Jacquard Dye-Na-Flow fabric paints
- Jacquard Lumiere metallic fabric paints
- Tulip Embroidery and Tapestry Needles
- Hand-dyed embroidery thread
- Needles, threads, fabrics, and thimbles
- Merchant & Mills notions