The Textile Center Shop features exquisite handmade fiber art, from luscious wearables of every hue to home decor and gift items, along with books, professional art supplies and tools, fibercraft kits, and other unique finds. Your purchase supports local and national artists!
It’s easy to shop at Textile Center!
• FREE hourly parking spots right out front on University Ave and on Arthur Ave (on the west side of Textile Center)
• Two free parking lots behind Textile Center on Sidney Place
• Just steps from the Prospect Park light rail stop!
Holiday Gallery Shop Call for Entries
Each November and December, Textile Center Shop expands into the Joan Mondale Gallery – tripling the Shop’s size – to become the Holiday Gallery Shop. We are seeking fiber artists for the 2017 Holiday Gallery Shop. Read more.
The Shop also carries dyes, fabric paints and art making supplies, many of which are suitable for use in Textile Center classes.
- Fiber reactive dyes
- Washfast acid dyes
- Citric acid crystals
- Soda ash (sodium carbonate)
- Alum (Aluminum Sulfate)
- Thick SH & Thick F
- Pro Urea
- Discharge paste
- Indigo dye kits
- Bengala dye kits
- Botanical Colors Natural Dyes
- Jacquard Dye-Na-Flow paints
- Jacquard Lumiere metallic paints
- Felting needles (38g)
- Woolpets needle felting foam and Dimensions felting tools
- Soy Wax flakes
- Wool roving
- Silk hankies
- Blanks and yarns for dying
- Merchant & Mills notions