|Art Yarn Options||
Little Bit of Sparkle, Cup or Cone, Skeins Bi-Color Cream, Study on Color, Amethyst & Opal
With a double Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Latin, Lisa is a story teller and a spinner of yarns – both literally and figuratively! After 30+ years in the healthcare industry as well as operating a horse breeding and showing facility, Lisa turned her Ruby Slippers Studio into a full-time operation. In 2017 she relocated from Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, to South Carolina. Her work is about whimsy, contrasts, pop and geek culture, and impossibilities. Color and texture are the primary characteristics, bold and eye-catching… not for the shy. The creative process allows her to put interpretations in a multi-dimensional medium.
- Hand-spun art yarn – each skein is one of a kind!
- Prices listed are regular prices
- For TC Member price, add Coupon Code: member at checkout
OPTIONS FOR GETTING YOUR ORDER:
- $7 SHIPPING Flat Fee (US Only). Select “Ship my Shop items” at checkout. All shipping will be mailed USPS Priority (2-3 days)
- FREE curbside pick up. Select “Curbside pick up” at checkout. Nancy Gross will contact you to coordinate a pickup time.
Textile Center Members save 10% off! Add Coupon Code member at checkout.
$40.00 – $42.00