Kit Camp™ is a new distance learning program to discover, explore, and create fiber art!
In these week-long camps, spend each day diving into new fiber art techniques, and creating projects from a new fiber art kit.
Led by skilled teaching artists through Zoom, campers will:
- Watch live demonstrations of fiber art techniques to create a project.
- Learn about historical and modern day applications of fiber art techniques.
- Ask questions. We’re here to help!
- Share projects with peers and have a celebration on Show & Tell day!
- Receive tips on how to expand learning after class sessions.
With each registration, you will receive secure access to Zoom camp sessions, a link to view online tutorials anytime, and two kits of each project (for a total of 8 kits) delivered to you in the mail (or by curbside pick up!) so you can learn with a family member or friend.
Kit Camp for Summer 2020 has ended. Stay tuned for information on future Kit Camps!