Join us in our Silver Anniversary year for A Common Thread, our annual member exhibition. Always a favorite, this exhibition showcases a fabulous array of fiber art created by Textile Center’s members!
This is the 20th year of A Common Thread, showcasing the breadth and talent of Textile Center members. Each year, over a hundred artworks adorn the walls of Textile Center’s galleries in an exhibition that is as diverse in technique as it is prolific in scope. Techniques include stitching, quilting, knitting, crochet, sewing, weaving, dyeing, felting, needlework, hand construction, polymer clay, lacemaking, basketry, beading, sculpture, mixed media, and more.
Barbara Riegel Bend
Astrid Hilger Bennett
Ann Gerold Stibal
Cyndi Kaye Meier
Claire Caughey Most
Dawn Marie Perault
Plus two special collaborative garments by TIM+THOM, North Star Farm Tour, and Textile Center
Important Dates for Exhibiting Artists:
- Art Loan Period: December 19, 2019 – March 20, 2020
- Exhibition Opens: Thursday, January 9, 2020
- Artist Reception: 5:30 – 7 pm, Thursday, January 9, 2020
- Exhibition Run: Thursday, January 9 – Saturday, March 14, 2020
- Pick-up / Return Shipping: Monday – Wednesday, March 16 – 18, 2020.