Blue Triangles Beanie, Tooth Beanie, Red and Blue Traingle Cowl, Light Blue Star Cowl, Heritage Stripe Cowl, Ribbon Mask Magenta/Purple, Ribbon Mask Blue/Red, Ribbon Mask Brown/Brown, Ribbon Mask Pink/Brown
Maggie Thompson MasksMasks, Shop
Maggie Thompson (Fond du Lac Ojibwe) was born and raised in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She received her Bachelor of Fine Arts in Textiles at the Rhode Island School of Design in 2013. As a textile artist and designer she derives her inspiration from the history of her Ojibwe heritage, exploring family history as well as themes and subject matter of the broader Native American experience. Thompson’s work calls attention to its materiality pushing the viewer’s traditional understanding of textiles. In addition to her fine arts practice, Maggie runs a knitwear business, Makwa Studio, is an emerging curator of contemporary Native art, and a Textile Center board member and teaching artist.
Looking for other items by Maggie Thompson? Click here.
Select items from the dropdown menu to learn more!
- Prices listed are regular prices, including any applicable tax
- For TC Member price, add Coupon Code: member at checkout
- View laundry/care instructions here!
- Masks are non-returnable
OPTIONS FOR GETTING YOUR ORDER:
- $7 SHIPPING Flat Fee (US Only). Select “Ship my Shop items” at checkout. All shipping will be mailed USPS Priority (2-3 days)
- FREE curbside pick up. Select “Curbside pick up” at checkout. We will contact you to coordinate a pickup time.
Textile Center Members save 10% off! Add Coupon Code member at checkout.