Onions, Veggie Words, Dolls, Cakes, Bees, Pumpkins, Oranges, Sea Urchins, Black/Purple/Pink Geometric
Laura Foster Nicholson MasksMasks, Shop
Laura Foster Nicholson is a textile artist known for her hand-woven tapestries. With a BFA from Kansas City Art Institute & an MFA from Cranbrook Academy of Art, she has lectured, taught, & exhibited widely. Laura’s artwork is in several museum collections, including Minneapolis Institute of Arts, Cooper Hewitt National Design Museum, and Archives of the Venice Biennale. The cotton fabric and ribbons used in Laura’s face masks are her own designs.
- Mask options
- Simple fitted cotton mask with ear loops in Medium and Large sizes.
- Embellished fitted masks with ear loops that feature hand-printed or ribbon details.
- 100% cotton lining, double layer, pre-washed / ready to wear
- View laundry/care instructions here!
- Prices listed are regular prices, including any applicable tax
- For TC Member price, add Coupon Code: member at checkout
OPTIONS FOR GETTING YOUR ORDER:
- $6 SHIPPING Flat Fee (US Only). Select “Ship my Shop items” at checkout. All shipping will be mailed USPS Priority (2-3 days)
- FREE curbside pick up. Select “Curbside pick up” at checkout. Nancy Gross will contact you to coordinate a pickup time.
Textile Center Members save 10% off! Add Coupon Code member at checkout.
$17.00 – $28.00