Garage Sale Occasional Shop is back!
Oct 1 & 2, 2021 • University of Minnesota ReUse Program Warehouse
Are you an artist, student, maker, DIYer, or simply love a bargain?
Stock up on affordable textile supplies to keep you busy crafting all fall/winter long.
Shop fabric, patterns, tools, notions, books, yarn, and more — in a COVID-conscious environment. With timed ticketing, social distancing, and masks required, the Occasional Shop keeps safety top of mind.
- Friday, Oct 1, 2021 – 2 pm – 7 pm (last entry at 6 pm)
- Saturday, Oct 2, 2021 – 9 am – 4 pm (last entry at 3 pm)
- Timed entry tickets (Prices vary by day and entry time: Friday, $40 – $25 – $15; Saturday $10 – $5 (all fees included)
- 1 – 2 hours of shopping time per ticket
- 20 shoppers per time slot
- Cashless shopping experience — Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover accepted
- Masks are required
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Bring your own shopping bag, but do not bring a cart.
- Open to shoppers ages 16+. Sorry, no children allowed.
- If you are feeling sick, have COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, kindly do not attend
** UPDATE: Donation appointments are sold out (thank you!), however, feel free to continue checking the site in case of any cancellations.
Donate your textile & fiber art supplies to the sale!
Donations are accepted by appointment only (for COVID-19 safety) with 10-minute time slots on:
Tues, Sept 14, 2021 (12:30 pm – 5:30 pm) & Wed, Sept 15, 2021 (9 am – 1 pm)
- Free street parking on 27th Ave SE and Weeks Ave SE
- DON’T park on 29th Ave SE itself
- Pay parking Lot C66 across from ReUse on 29th Ave SE