Garage Sale Occasional Shop is back!
Oct 1 & 2, 2021 • University of Minnesota ReUse Program Warehouse
Are you an artist, student, maker, DIYer, or simply love a bargain?
Stock up on affordable textile supplies to keep you busy crafting all fall/winter long.
Shop fabric, patterns, tools, notions, books, yarn, and more — in a COVID-conscious environment. With timed ticketing, social distancing, and masks required, the Occasional Shop keeps safety top of mind.
- Friday, Oct 1, 2021 – 2 pm – 7 pm – SOLD OUT!
- Saturday, Oct 2, 2021 – 9 am – 4 pm
- Timed entry tickets (Prices vary by day and entry time: Friday, $40 – $25 – $15; Saturday $10 – $5 (all fees included)
- 1 – 2 hours of shopping time per ticket
- 20 shoppers per time slot
- Cashless shopping experience — Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover accepted
- Masks are required
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Bring your own shopping bag, but do not bring a cart.
- Open to shoppers ages 16+. Sorry, no children allowed.
- If you are feeling sick, have COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, kindly do not attend
** Donation days have passed. Thank you to everyone who donated!
- Free street parking on 27th Ave SE and Weeks Ave SE
- DON’T park on 29th Ave SE itself
- Pay parking Lot C66 across from ReUse on 29th Ave SE
We could use your help and expertise!
- Sorting & Pricing – Sign up here!