How do you shop the Textile Garage Sale during a pandemic? Why, very carefully, of course!
With timed ticketing, social distancing, required masks, and hand sanitizer, we’ve designed this new Occasional Shop experience with safety top of mind. The Occasional Shop experience will have fewer shoppers at a time, and easier to navigate merchandise presentations, but the same great garage sale prices.
Check back for our next sale dates coming soon!
- Location: 61 Bedford St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414
- Timed tickets are on the hour and half hour, limited to 6 shoppers per ticket time. (A total of 12 socially distanced shoppers in the space at any one time, plus a few volunteers and staff.)
- Shoppers have 45 minutes to shop, and 15 minutes to check out.
- Cashless shopping experience — Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover accepted.
- Shoppers are required to wear a mask to keep people safe, and use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Bring your own shopping bag, but do not bring a cart.
- Open to shoppers ages 16+. Sorry, no children allowed.
- Parking: Limited street parking and onsite parking (north side of lot, to the left of the big garage doors). Wait in your vehicle until your ticket time.
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, if you are feeling sick, have any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please cancel your shopping appointment by contacting us at email@example.com or 612-436-0464. We will retain a credit for you to apply to a shopping appointment in a future month.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email with additional information about the event. This will act as your ticket for entry. If you do not get an email confirmation and have checked your spam/junk folder, your ticket purchase did not go through. Please try again, or contact Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-436-0464.
- Interested in volunteering? Contact Nancy at email@example.com
When visiting any public place during this pandemic, there’s always a risk of exposure to COVID-19. When visiting the Garage Sale, you voluntarily assume all risk knowing that COVID-19 is extremely contagious, and that for some people it can lead to severe illness and even death. Thank you for following Textile Center’s safety protocols.
Our next donation day is Thursday, August 13. Sign up to donate here!
How to donate:
- Prepare your donations in (non-returnable) boxes or bins only. No bags will be accepted.
- DO pre-sort items by category within each box/bin; DON’T put prices on donations.
- Click here to see all of our donation guidelines. Reminder, we do not accept magazines.
- Place donations in your trunk or back seat for easy access by our unloaders. (You will remain in your vehicle during the unloading process.)
- Book a donation appointment time on the calendar above. (Watch for your bounce-back email confirmation.)
- Donation appointments are every 10 minutes, starting on the hour. One individual personal vehicle per donation appointment. Please be on time!
- Donation location: 61 Bedford St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414
- At your appointment time, pull up to one of the big garage doors, as directed by the unloading attendants. (Please stay in your vehicle.)
- If you arrive early: please park and wait in your car until your donation time. Limited parking spots are available on site (north side of lot, to the left of the big garage doors) and also on the street.
- Due to space limitations, we are not able to accept truckload donations at this time. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the possibility of a future donation time.
- To cancel your donation appointment, contact email@example.com
*** Your email confirmation will act as your donation receipt ***