How do you shop the Textile Garage Sale during a pandemic? Why, very carefully, of course!
With timed ticketing, social distancing, required masks, and hand sanitizer, we’ve designed this new Occasional Shop experience with safety top of mind. The Occasional Shop experience will have fewer shoppers at a time, and easier to navigate merchandise presentations, but the same great garage sale prices.
LAST SALE OF THE YEAR: Thursday, October 22 through Saturday, October 24
Stock up on affordable textile supplies to keep you busy crafting all fall/winter long. Need costume-making supplies? We’ve got you covered! Shop fabrics and notions in our special Halloween section.
New! Reduced ticket prices. Get your tickets now:
- Location: 61 Bedford St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414
- Timed tickets are on the hour and half hour, limited to 6 shoppers per ticket time. (A total of 12 socially distanced shoppers in the space at any one time, plus a few volunteers and staff.)
- Shoppers have 45 minutes to shop, and 15 minutes to check out.
- Cashless shopping experience — Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover accepted.
- Shoppers are required to wear a mask to keep people safe, and use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Bring your own shopping bag, but do not bring a cart.
- Open to shoppers ages 16+. Sorry, no children allowed.
- Parking: Limited street parking and onsite parking (north side of lot, to the left of the big garage doors). Wait in your vehicle until your ticket time.
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, if you are feeling sick, have any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please cancel your shopping appointment by contacting us at email@example.com or 612-436-0464. We will retain a credit for you to apply to a shopping appointment in a future month.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email with additional information about the event. This will act as your ticket for entry. If you do not get an email confirmation and have checked your spam/junk folder, your ticket purchase did not go through. Please try again, or contact Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-436-0464.
- Interested in volunteering? Contact Nancy at email@example.com
When visiting any public place during this pandemic, there’s always a risk of exposure to COVID-19. When visiting the Garage Sale, you voluntarily assume all risk knowing that COVID-19 is extremely contagious, and that for some people it can lead to severe illness and even death. Thank you for following Textile Center’s safety protocols.